Asst. Professor – Thushara Ullas
Name: THUSHARA ULLAS
Designation: Assistant Professor (Law)
Qualification: BAL,L.L.B,LL.M,NET, Diploma in Cyber Law, P.G Diploma in Criminology & Forensic Science, Diploma in Labour Laws with Administrative Law.
Specialization : Environmental Law & Consumer Law
Seminars And Training Programmes
- Presented a paper titled “E-Waste Management: Challenges and Solutions” in the International Conference organized by B.M.S. Law College, Bangalore.
- Presented a paper titled “Sustainable Development: A Harmonious Concept Between Environment and Development” in the International Conference on “Society, Environment and development” organized by Annamalai University.
- Presented a paper titled “Green Computing: a Pathway to Sustainable Development” in the international conference organized by B.M.S. Law College, Bangalore.
- Presented a paper titled “Artificial Reproductive Technology: Position of Parents” in the National Seminar on “Family as an Institution: Modern Realities and Trends in Law” organized by School of Indian Legal Thought, Kottayam.
- Presented a paper titled “Impending Challenges in Biomedical Waste Management” in the National Seminar on “Emerging Trends in Business and Law” conducted by V.R Krishnan Ezhuthachan Law College.
- Attended two days national workshop for Law faculties on “Challenges in Law Teaching, Research and Administration in Government Law Colleges in Kerala” organised by Government Law College, Ernakulam.
- Attended a professional development training for law faculties on “Teaching ADR Skills and Ethics for Better Legal Services” organized by IBA-CLE chair , National Law School of India University, Bangalore, and Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training ,Trivandrum, in association with Kerala State Higher Education Council.
- Attended two days workshop for law teachers in Kerala on “Teaching and Research in Intellectual Property Rights” organised by Interuniversity Centre for IPR Studies, CUSAT.
- Organising Committee Member of two days national seminar on “Media and Privacy; a Retrospection” organized by Government Law College, Ernakulam.
- Participated in the two days national seminar on “Challenges in waste management” organized by Government Law college, Ernakulam.
- Participated in two days national Colloquium on “ The Judicial Appointment Commission Bill- Remedy or Malady” organized by School of Legal Studies, Kannur University.
- Participated in three days national seminar on “Ragging- Legal and Human Rights Dimensions” jointly organized by National Human rights Commission and National University of Advanced Legal Studies.
- Published a paper “E-Waste management: Challenges and Solutions” in the International Journal of Business Management and Social Science (ISSN- 2249-746).
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Dr.Ambedkar Global Law College, Thirupati
- Worked as guest Lecturer at Government Law College, Calicut
- Worked as guest Lecturer at Government Law College, eranakulam
- Worked as guest Lecturer at school of legal Studies, Kannur