Head Of The Department
Name: S. Geetha
Designation: Head of the Department
Qualification: B.Ed, M.Com, MBA, SET, BCP for Professional in Computer Application, Pursuing Ph. D
- Presented a seminar paper at Sree Narayana Guru College, Chelannur, the paper titled “FDI and Indian Economy-A multi Prospective Evaluation” organised by the Post Graduate Department of Commerce. The UGC sponsored a two day National Seminar held on 23rd and 24th Oct 2014.
- Presented a paper titled “Problems and Prospects of Women Entrepreneurs in the Unorganised Sector in Kerala” at the 5th International Conference on Competency Building Strategies in Business and Technology for Sustainable Development.
- Presented a paper titled on “Retail Business and Women Entrepreneurs Problem” held on 11.03.16 at the International Conference Sisomets in GE16 held at Selvam College of Technology
- At the 6th International Conference on Strategic Shifts on Business Excellence for the sustainable development on Indo Global Business and Technology conducted by Sri. Ganesh, School of Business Management, presented a paper titled “Problems and Prospects of Women Entrepreneurs in the Organised Sector in Kerala”.
- Presented a paper “Women Entrepreneur” in the National Seminar Conducted at Dr. NGP College Coimbatore.
- Participated in the workshop conducted by Feroke College, titled ‘Young Entrepreneurship’
- Participated in the one day workshop conducted by Calicut University, topic ‘Innovation and Business’.
- Participated in the National Seminar on Derivative Investment Issues and Strategies on 8th and 9th December 2015
- Published a paper, “Problems and Prospects of Women Entrepreneurs” in the unorganised sector in Kerala in the Indo Global Journal of Commerce and economics in the ISSN No. 2393-9796, Quarterly International Journal in Volume 3 Issue 1st April 2016.
- Publish a paper the topic entitled “Problems and Prospects of Women Entrepreneurs” in the unorganised sector in the Indo Global Journal Commerce and Economics in the Issue No. 2393-9796 in the 4th volume Issue 2nd March 2017.