Asst. Professor – Arun. V
Name: ARUN V
Designation: Assistant Professor (Law)
Specialization: Administrative Law & Constitutional Law
- ‘Disaster Management And Human Rights Of Victims’ , at Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai
- ‘Inter Caste Marriages And Social Issues’, at Vivekananda Law School, New Delhi
- ‘Freedom Of Press And Constitutional Limitations’ , at High Highness Maharaja’s Government Law college , Ernakulam
- ‘Constitutional Provisions And Role Of Supreme Court In Protecting Gender Justice’, at Dr Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
- ‘Crime Against Women In Working Palaces And Constitutional Safeguards’, at Padmavathi Mahila Vishva vidalayam, Chitoor, Andhra Pradesh
- ‘Death Penalty And Judicial Approach Of Rarest Of Rare Cases’, at Sri Krishna Deva Raya University, Ananthapur, Andhra Pradesh.
- ‘Criminal Law Amendment 2013’, at Government Medical College Manjeri.
- Two day workshop on IPR by Inter University Centre For Intellectual Property Right Studies, CUSAT ,May 2014
- ‘Revamping Clinical Legal Education’, October 2014 at NUALS ,Cochin.
- ‘National Workshop on Indian Constitution and Human Rights Theory and Practice’ by Department of Law, Kerala University, April 2015
- Three day International seminar on ‘Restorative Justice’ at Ernakulam Law College.
- ‘National Workshop on The Implementation of ESI Scheme – Problems and Solutions’ , November 2016 at Bhavan’s PALSAR.
- ‘Disaster Management In India-Theoretical And Institutional Frame Work A Critical Analysis’, in Mc Stanford Journal Of International Management, ISSN 2321-1652, ISSUE-7
- ‘Inter-Caste Marriages And Honour Killings In India’ at Dept. of Law, Madras University.